How To Use Final Forms
Registering Your Athlete
All students participating in interscholastic athletics must be registered on FinalForms, the online registration website used by the Toronto City School District.
To Register an Athlete:
- Log on and create an account at https://toronto-oh.finalforms.com/
- Parents must complete each individual section found on the page and click register.
- Add Student – Fill out some basic information about your student. Your student will be visible to school administrators and you will always be able to see them in this list.
- Add Sports/Activities – If your student is considering participating in a sport, we strongly encourage you to add that sport and complete the sports forms as well just to be safe. (Skip this step if your child is not a student-athlete.)
- Read through and complete the required forms. (If student signatures are required, your student will automatically be prompted to log in and sign after you complete all forms.)
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation – If your child is a student-athlete, please remember to complete your PPE, which consists of printing the OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation and taking it, with your child, to a doctor for examination. Then return the physician completed form to the school’s athletic office. Everyone trying out for a team must have a completed Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form.
By registering on FinalForms you will be included on team emails and updates from the coaching staff.
PLEASE NOTE: While the initial registration may take 15-20 minutes, it is MANDATORY. Individual accounts “follow” athletes throughout their Middle School and High School athletic careers requiring only relevant updates from year to year. The first registration requires the most time. Remember athletes still are required to have an annual physical